
Russ, Ryan and I went up to Pachuca to attend a performance by the Benemerito (Church High School) Dancers called Ballet Folklorico. We enjoyed it very much. The costumes were bright and colorful, the students were very talented. The auditorium it was held in holds about 2,000 people and it was FULL! We went to the evening performance, but there was also one in the afternoon. It was full, as well.

There are two stakes in this area, Pachuca and Pachuca Centro. They are the ones that sponsored the performances. All the members brought their friends and family and of course the missionaries were there in full force. Here you can see the missionaries sorting out the referrals they received in the afternoon. I don't know how many they had for the afternoon, but I know that they received over 500 referrals at the evening performance! I know that the Stake Presidencies of these two stakes are very happy and consider it all a huge success. The missionaries will be very busy for quite a while with all those referrals!
No comments:
Post a Comment