Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!



Today is a big landmark for Ryan - 18 years old! Hard to believe that many years have passed since he joined our family. He's done a lot in those years, including attending seven different schools, soon to add an eighth (BYU, baby!) in the winter. He's moved four times, and has had a good, happy attitude each time.

He has been a lifesaver when it comes to reading maps and getting us around this city. I think when he goes home, and when he goes on his mission, we will be sending a map and a cell phone with him. If we get lost we'll call him and he'll get us home!
Ryan loves to laugh, and he laughs really hard. It makes me laugh when he is laughing :) He is a great young man and we are very, very proud of him.
Here are some pictures of him with his brothers in the past year or so. I don't have any others of when he was younger, they are all packed away at Grandma and Grandpa's house :)




2 comments:

Grandma A said...

Happy Birthday Ryan !!!!!
Congratulations on getting excepted
to BYU, that is tremendous. Let us
know the details. That was a good
birtday present wasn't it? Love,
Grandma and Grandpa A.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I can't believe you are 18, I started my freshman year at BYU when you were born! So when are you coming to BYU? That is awesome! Congrats!