Monday, October 13, 2008

Christmas In October :)


We've received some of the ornaments for Tyler's Christmas Tree. They are all so cute! I can hardly wait to get it all together with the tree and send it off! I think he's going to love it. I know I do! Thanks to everyone for helping with this little project. I know it will mean a lot to Ty.

5 comments:

Blaine said...

See the shape and color of the Rudolf's mouth? That's a subliminal message :)

Grandma A said...

What is the subliminal message?

Jill said...

Okay we are working on ours tonight! Sorry, life has just been crazy around here... do I still have time?

Grandma A said...

OH! It came to me what the subliminal message is. I should have known sooner. Of course, it
stands for the University of Utah.:)

Nelle B said...

I really think the message is the shape of the antlers down to the tip of the head - isn't that the shape of a "Y"? :)