Today is Ty's big day. Although he won't see this, I still want to recognize that it's his birthday today. I really liked what Camille did for Brandon's birthday, so I looked up a few facts from Ty's birth year.
President of the U.S.: Ronald Reagan
Vice President: George H.W. Bush
U.S. Population: 244,498,982
World Population: 5.104 billion
Average cost of a new home: $91,600.00
Average income: $24,450.00
Cost of a first class stamp: .22
Cost of a movie ticket: $3.50
Cost of a gallon of gas: .91
World Series Champions: Los Angeles Dodgers
Superbowl Champions: Washington Redskins
NBA Champions: Los Angeles Lakers
Wimbledon Champs: Stefan Edberg & Steffi Graf
Kentucky Derby Winner: Winning Colors
Best Film Oscar Winner: Rain Man
Doppler Radar was invented by Christin A. Doppler
Singing duo Milli Vanilli exposed as lip syncers
Hubble Telescope goes into operation
CD's outsell vinyl records for the first time
We love you Ty! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy birthday Ty! Can't believe he will be home in 4 months!
Post a Comment