Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Mission Photo


We had this picture of the mission taken last week, our second one. I haven't counted up everyone yet, but I think we're right around 200 missionaries, including the couples, etc. I like this years picture much better - the grass is green, the temple is more centered (thank you photoshop) and all the sisters are on the front row this time. I think it turned out much better.

4 comments:

Grandma A said...

What a great picture. I was happy to see that new missionary in the middle to the right of the mission president.:) I am sure this is something you three and all of the missionaries will cherish forever (not just the picture, but the missionary service as well.)

Brandon said...

I'm curious as to whether all the elders get a copy of this photo. I would have loved to have one of my mission.

You guys are looking good by the way!

See you in 12 days! :)

Nelle B said...

We give all the missionaries their own copy of the picture - and a lot of them get two - one for each year. We'll do this again next April or May before we head for home :)

Jill said...

Wow, how in the world do you guys keep track of all those missionaries... that is a GREAT picture too. :) You do look good!