Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Set Apart

Ryan has been packing his things the last few days -
his room is all cleaned out, his closet is almost totally empty.
He was set apart tonight by President Allen Walker, the second counselor in the Chapultepec Mexico Stake. It was a beautiful blessing and setting apart. He is ready to go!


If you look closely, you'll see that he already has his name tag on!
We received it in the mail a few days ago, and he'll be
wearing as he travels to Argentina.
He is now officially Elder Bulloch :)

Good luck Ryan! We know you will do a great job,
and the Lord will be with you.
D&C 84:88 "And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up."

1 comment:

Grandma A said...

I think Ryan is more prepared than
most missionaries. He will do just
great.