Ryan sent these two pictures today.
(I'm not sure which one is Andrea though)
Also his first companion and trainer, Elder Cardona from Honduras.
He looks happy and healthy. He's already been out for one month!
We also got news today that anyone can send an email to the mission office, they will print it off and deliver it to Ryan. This is a new thing for their mission, and should be a really good thing. Since Ryan only is allowed to email 30 minutes per week, this seems like a good thing for him to be able to read the letters separately, and then write his own email during the 30 minutes.
Put his full name (Elder Ryan Bulloch :) in the subject line, write the email, and then send it to this address:
urumontemission@gmail.com
I have put this email address over on the
right side of the blog so it is easy to find.



1 comment:
That is terrific news that we can send e-mail to Ryan. I agree that he certainly looks healthy and happpy. He looks like a "giant among men", no only in stature but in spirit as well.
Post a Comment