Monday, October 12, 2009

I sent a few questions to Ryan this week, here are his replies.....

Have you eaten any unusual food, and did you like it?
OH HAVE I! I eat a lot of sheep meat and spinach and squash and sweet potatoes. however, I eat a ton of fruit and I love all kinds. You might be surprised to know that peaches and mandarines are some of my favorites. I hate tomatoes still but salads are alright. Beets lurch my stomach a bit in the salads but you know what i do...i pray that it will all go down right :)

(One time we went to a stake meeting here and they served us some sandwiches for lunch - with mayonnaise on them. Ryan hates mayonnaise, but didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so he said that he started praying that he wouldn't gag :) Also, I can't believe he would eat spinach, squash and sweet potatoes. Peaches and mandarines are his favorite? Miracles really do happen on a mission! :)

Do you cook food sometimes, and what do you make?
Rarely, and if i do, its usually some pasta with a simple sauce or some rice with chicken. i usually ¨just get myself a bowl of cereal¨

(I wonder where he heard "just get yourself a bowl of cereal? ;)

What is your apartment like? Is your mattress OK?
My apartment is all good. Its alot like camping but I like it. We clean alot because the mold gets everywhere. My mattress is my best friend.

Is your mission doing "Companionship Language Study" (native Spanish
speakers learning English)?
Yes we are doing that and Sister Da Silva spoke about that in our zone conference this week which was great.

Is Elder Cardona learning English?
He is now that he knows its a commandment out of Preach My Gospel :)

That's all for this week :)
Love ya,
Elder Bulloch es un capo :)

1 comment:

Grandma A said...

That sounds like food that Grandpa would like. He loves sheep meat and lots of fruits and veggies. :)