Because there's no place like home -
Wherever that happens to be
Monday, November 2, 2009
Happy Birthday B
I've been waiting for the perfect day to post this picture and I think this is the day. Ryan created this masterpiece before he left for Uruguay. He made me promise that I wouldn't post it until he was gone. :)
I want to tell Brandon "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" You are a wonderful son, and you have a beautiful family. We are proud of you and love you very much. Have a great day!!!!
I was going to wait until you guys got home, but..... well, this picture actually inspired me to grow a beard and a fro. I look just like that now! I can't wait for you guys to see it! :)
Be sure to put Elder Ryan Bulloch in the subject line.
For single sheet letters and postcards, pouch mail is available:
Elder Ryan Bulloch
Uruguay Montevideo Mission
P.O. Box 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150
For packages or letters in an evelope:
Elder Ryan Bulloch
Uruguay Montevideo Mission
Dalmiro Costa 4635 Bis
Malvin, Montevideo
Uruguay 11400
Third Area: San Jose de Carrasco
Companion in April 2010: Elder Izaguirre from Texas
Companion in February 2010: Elder Erickson from Dallas, Texas
Second Area: Trinidad en Durazno
Companion in December 09: Elder Wally from Roy, Utah
Companion in November 09: Elder Fitzgerald from Rexburg, Idaho
First Area: Lascano
Companion: Elder Cardona from Honduras
MTC Companion: Elder Gonzalez from La Serena, Chile
Historic Re-creation :)
Something to Think About
"The object of this life is not to become perfect. That comes later. The object of mortality is to become increasingly pure. Purity is key to drawing upon the power of the Lord. Purity is always a characteristic of a true follower of Jesus Christ."
2 comments:
I was going to wait until you guys got home, but..... well, this picture actually inspired me to grow a beard and a fro. I look just like that now! I can't wait for you guys to see it! :)
I didn't know that Chad had tattoos on his arms and chest. :)
I like Tyler's little necklace.:)
Post a Comment