spelling that right) in the front yard.
This is the view looking out the laundry room window of the front yard.
This is a very tall tree in the next door neighbor's yard.
This is the view looking out the laundry room window of the front yard.
This is a very tall tree in the next door neighbor's yard. It is probably 60 feet tall.
The flowering vine is growing throughout it. I love how this looks.
This is not in our yard, but I love the Jacaranda trees. This is at the Benemerito, the church high school here in Mexico. There are a lot of these trees here, they line most of the streets and are so beautiful. They have their full bloom time during the month of March.
This is not in our yard, but I love the Jacaranda trees. This is at the Benemerito, the church high school here in Mexico. There are a lot of these trees here, they line most of the streets and are so beautiful. They have their full bloom time during the month of March.

2 comments:
Mexico City is a beautiful colorful
place. Thanks for the pictures.
I like the pants building. Love,
Mom
Those trees are beautiful! I wonder if they could grow in Provo. Great pics Ellen!
Post a Comment