In an effort to help create unity between the stakes in our mission, under the direction of Elder and Hermana Cabrera, we hosted a dinner for some of the Stake Presidents and their wives last night. We have a total of 14 stakes, and invited seven to the dinner. We had six that said they could come, and five couples showed up.
This picture includes the Cabrera's, the five Stake President's and their wives, and also the second counselor in the mission presidency, Pres. Torres & his wife, and their cute little son Alan. 

They all seemed to have an enjoyable time, talking and sharing experiences. We are planning to hold another dinner next month for the rest of the couples.

1 comment:
Looks like you guys are busy as ever, Dad and I are hoping that
Russ's back is feeling better.
I got my talk over with today. Now
I can breathe a sigh of relief. I wish it didn't bother me so bad.
Post a Comment