Friday, May 8, 2009

What's missing from these pictures?

I went down to the office yesterday and to my surprise - none of the missionaries (or the president!) were wearing ties!!!!! This is just not the way things are on a mission.
I couldn't imagine what was going on.Someone, somewhere decided that all the men in Mexico should
avoid wearing ties during the swine flu restrictions.
So the missionaries complied with this request, and I'm sure they enjoyed it!
I thought it was pretty hilarious.
Here they are making the sign of the coyote.
Do you recognize that new missionary in the blue shirt?
He's not official yet, but will be in a couple of months!

2 comments:

Grandma A said...

What does the sign of the coyote mean?

Brandon said...

Man...what I would have given to not have to wear a tie in Guatemala. :)

Since I don't know what the sign of the coyote means I'm going to assume it's some new gang the elders have formed. :)

27 more days!