Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Tree for Ty

I sent the Christmas Tree to Tyler last Monday - and he got it on Wednesday! That's what sending it FedEx can do - I won't even mention how much it cost - but it was more than I thought it would be. It is worth it to me, though because we really haven't sent much to him during his whole mission, and now he only has six months left.

I think it turned out really cute! Russ made the tree, it's about six feet tall. Tyler wrote that he already has it up on the wall by his desk. :) Thanks to everyone who made ornaments and sent them.


(Jill, I know your family's ornaments are still floating around Mexico somewhere, when we get them I'll let you know!)

I wish I knew why sometimes I can click on pictures and they go big, and sometimes they don't. If anyone can help me with this, please comment or send me an email. Thanks!

2 comments:

Grandma A said...

I wish I knew why you can click on some pictures and make them bigger and others do not work. I tried to make the tree bigger, with no luck. It sure looks great.

Jill said...

Ellen, I have noticed that when I move the pictures around in the posting, they won't get bigger after I have moved them. If I leave them, then you are able to click on them to make them bigger. I don't know if this works every time, but it's just something I have noticed. :)